the emg colonel speaks the truth and reads a lovely poem by professor plum, must hear!

Anything related to our hobby that is not for the other catigories. and because we're not the tmf anything is allowed here!
rgodridge
Site Admin

the emg colonel speaks the truth and reads a lovely poem by professor plum, must hear!

Post by rgodridge » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:00 pm

I was called up today (not in that way mr plum) by the emg colonel, after I passed on this lovely sentimental poem, written by the proff himself who
cannot scan
can hardly make words rhyme
makes no sense at all...
and here it is, along with the truth about how I got it, why I was kicked from the talking machine forum etc.
https://youtu.be/GnC6I-tyZFw

Bixfan2017

Re: the emg colonel speaks the truth and reads a lovely poem by professor plum, must hear!

Post by Bixfan2017 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:13 pm

Are u shure about this Rob ? is that guy for real ? he sounds drunk in the afternoon is it true ?
I luv Bix

rgodridge
Site Admin

Re: the emg colonel speaks the truth and reads a lovely poem by professor plum, must hear!

Post by rgodridge » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:52 pm

proff plum or the colonel?
Well he might have over indulged in laughing too hard but other than that I'm not sure!

Bixfan2017

Post by Bixfan2017 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:04 pm

So the Guy reading it isn't the guy what wrote it then ?
I luv Bix

rgodridge
Site Admin

Post by rgodridge » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:09 pm

No, proff plum wrote it, he's not very good but we'll let him off as it's so rediculous!