Why i don't Post here often

Anything related to our hobby that is not for the other catigories. and because we're not the tmf anything is allowed here!
Roger Knowles

Why i don't Post here often

Post by Roger Knowles » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:37 pm

I feel that i should say why i don;t post her often, I and i'm sure others, are sick of the constant nonsense from one member here when anyone posts something they go on and on and on repeating and quoting and not helping or contributing to the debate one iota.

I post HERE and am not interested in any other forum, what's on it or who writes on it and what they say or think i don't know and am not interested in crapomike and certainly don't share the unhealthy, irrational obsession with him that some seem to have, it's all pointless and i can't help thinking this is a deliberate way ot intimidate others from posting and to cause problems for this board - is that member a plant for the Talking Machine forum ?

I appreciate that Rob set up this place as a free forum away from the repression seen elsewhere but may i make a few suggestions on how to imporve all our experiences here ?

1) NO links to any other forum - they distract from this place and are basically just an advert for other places

2) no mention of crapomike or any other person not a member here in any format all it's not necessary to be personal in any way that's not what this place is all about

3) No mention of any topic not in the forums title - ie NO mention of religion or anyone's religious ideas or lack of them especially not going on and on and on and on about quotes of the day etc

4) Appointment of a moderator to help rob - i would volunteer for that

i like the idea of this forum but hate how it's being taken over and abused by one member and think it puts others off as well i'm sorry to have to write like this but that's how i feel

Thanks rant over, what do you think Rob and the other members ?

rgodridge
Site Admin

Re: Why i don't Post here often

Post by rgodridge » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:19 am

I think these are good points, well made, and that I will be making good, liberal use of the word senser very soon!

This all being said, Mic, you have a week to prove to us that you're actually going to behave in a decent manner.

tuturabbit

Post by tuturabbit » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Roger Knowles wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:37 pm
I feel that i should say why i don;t post her often, I and i'm sure others, are sick of the constant nonsense from one member here when anyone posts something they go on and on and on repeating and quoting and not helping or contributing to the debate one iota.

I post HERE and am not interested in any other forum, what's on it or who writes on it and what they say or think i don't know and am not interested in crapomike and certainly don't share the unhealthy, irrational obsession with him that some seem to have, it's all pointless and i can't help thinking this is a deliberate way ot intimidate others from posting and to cause problems for this board - is that member a plant for the Talking Machine forum ?

I appreciate that Rob set up this place as a free forum away from the repression seen elsewhere but may i make a few suggestions on how to imporve all our experiences here ?

1) NO links to any other forum - they distract from this place and are basically just an advert for other places

2) no mention of crapomike or any other person not a member here in any format all it's not necessary to be personal in any way that's not what this place is all about

3) No mention of any topic not in the forums title - ie NO mention of religion or anyone's religious ideas or lack of them especially not going on and on and on and on about quotes of the day etc

4) Appointment of a moderator to help rob - i would volunteer for that

i like the idea of this forum but hate how it's being taken over and abused by one member and think it puts others off as well i'm sorry to have to write like this but that's how i feel

Thanks rant over, what do you think Rob and the other members ?
well done Roger , post away , I'm not posting any more so you can post with impunity , I'll log in to see how many you and the other 75 members post over the next month , my estimate 1 ?

tuturabbit

Post by tuturabbit » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:56 pm

i will comment on the new posts from you all not daily , not weekly but monthly ! I can't wait the excitement is tremendous ! :lol:

rgodridge
Site Admin

Post by rgodridge » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:14 pm

Isn't it exciting? :d